Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thrills N Chills

THRILLS - check
CHILLS - check
HOT GUYS -  double check



Remember this scene from the movie "Point Break"?
Keanu Reaves and Patrick Swayze.
Double Yum.


Did their own stunts, and their own jumps.

You can jump out of that very same airplane at
in Cedartown, Georgia, about 45 minutes north of Atlanta.


 My skydive instructor Johan, was just awesome..
and the video shot by Junior was incredible! 
I can't stop watching it!  I want to re-live it, over and over..
YES, Skydiving is addictive!

check me out....



My Bff's DH jumped with Scott.
(Scott was HOT!)



Aaron and Junior (videographers) coming in for a landing.


They were hot, too!

It's a Cougar Playground!

I'll keep you posted on the next playdate.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you are a TRIP!!

    So glad you loved it!! Me??? Scared to death of heights!!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy and I checked you out all-right. WOW girl you rock.
    BTW.. I LOVE your new header my little French seamstress. I posted for the first time since my girls left...
    We had a blast!! but maybe not as much fun as you ; )
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God!!!!! I watched your video and that was just crazy. I think they were enjoying those lovely boobs of yours. Note to self hey... wear a turtleneck. I just love your bright smile. Cougar town? Whatever. I am sure the guys enjoyed your company. The whole cougar thing is over-rated. I hate that word. They forget that we have to approve also. Not every older girl is after a guy just because he's younger. Sheesh.

    Claudie told me you did this and I haven't had time to check in. Missed you like crazy at the girls get-together. Next time for sure right? Vancouver? 2 years? Think about it.

    Love ya.
    Jewells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jewels... I do believe my boobs were the star in that movie. That was the first thing I said after watching the video... next time I'll wear a different shirt! We had a blast!

    I missed you girls too... I was thinking about yall. Next time sho nuff! I'm not missing the next world tour!
    Love you too sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."