Monday, February 15, 2010

Shabby Chic Slipcovers

Even though Mother Nature has been wreaking havoc,
and I've had a nasty cold for the last week...
I did manage to get a little work done.


Washed ivory linen slipcovers for 4 dining chairs.
Quite frankly, I think they're perfect for my dining room!



Seems I always do my before and after photos in reverse.
So here's the Before pic.


The chairs are lovely already, but it's so nice to have options.
See you this weekend Lori!
Hopefully Mr. Man won't think these are 'too' feminine.

5 comments:

  1. Those are just beautiful! My DH would really think I was nuts if I did that to our chairs, but then again . . .
    BEAUTIFUL JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, and what's this another cold? No way Teresa Porter!!
    So here's the scoop so far. We are driving to CC's house in GA. She lives in... wait for it...B something or other I'll email it to you. We are going to Buckhead for a day and lunch or something. Why Buckhead? Cuz I remember it being hip and cool. If you want to join us your more than welcome. After, we head to Fla. Disney for sure, cuz we can get in free...yes free. Never in my life would I have thought that possible. Then probably heading to St. Augustine.
    That's the plan so far. Now do something about that rotten weather your having OK?
    Sending love
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - beautiful work! I just ordered two dining chair slipcovers today.

    Oh, everytime I hear about THE trip, I want to cry. We have a trip (already planned) - leaving March 19. I wanted to go soooo badly. Okay, now I'm depressed again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful cover!!! I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! Such a great addtion to the room. Beautiful work - I just love it.

    Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."