Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunroom Is Done !

Whew !!

7 roman shades, 2 pillows, 2 ceiling fan tassels, 2 more pillows, 1 rocker glider & ottoman, sofa, chair and ottoman and this room is done. Finally! And Mrs. Z. still loves me!


This is my favorite type of window treatment, it covers the smallest amount of window, when you want to enjoy the view, or let them down when you want total privacy.

The beaded tassels were part of my gift/apology for missing the due date.


Oh, I did promise to make a beaded lampshade for Mrs. Z as well,
call it my penance. As soon as she finds a lamp that she likes, then I will be done.


Click on "Portfolio" on my sidebar to see the rest of the sunroom.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, your sun room is so bright and cheery. I love the color green and this a great green against the white molding. I love the beaded tassel. Just the right color of green. I love light and you have plenty of it in his room. Nice job Teresa.

    Thank you for your visit and sweet comment about my surgery tomorrow. I will be fine, it just is a lengthy recovery. Then two good knees. Smile. My dh will be posting info when he can.

    I'll see you when I can

    Blessings and hugs today...Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."