Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Name


What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Teresa

You Are Spontaneous and Whimsical

You are a seeker. Yes.
You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. Always.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. Not anymore.
You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. Wrong-o.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Well...
Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. Ummm...sometimes.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. I think so, Yes.
You get along with almost everyone. Yes.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Unless you tip my scales.
Your easy going attitude brings people together. Yes.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. Ok.
But for the important things, you pull it together. Definitely.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. Definitely.
You're always up to something. Something good.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. True.
You're very intense. Without any doubt.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. I am a handful, but I dont get in trouble anymore.
But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. Some say.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. TP that's me.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know. Hmmm...
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Only if they deserve it.
Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do. I'll try to remember that.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. Or am I just a little OCD ?
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. To a fault.
You have the classic "Type A" personality. Guess so.
Take the test ...
see if yours is accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."