Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Baby, it's cold !
I've just added these scented pocket warmers to my etsy shop.


These 3 inch squares are filled with equal parts of rice and lavender. Just pop these babies in the microwave for 10 to 30 seconds and these toatally organic and eco friendly pocket warmers will keep your digits warm for up to 30 minutes. With the added bonus of lovely lavender scent. By the way, the lavender is grown right here in my totally organic flower garden. I am selling these for $4 per pair and I have 3 pairs available in this cute red 100% cotton christmas red snowflake print. Mention this blog and get all 3 pairs for $10. These would make great stocking stuffers. I will be making more of these in other cute prints. Some with lavender, and some unscented. Just drop me a line if you are ready to order unscented.
Lots of other Christmas goodies for sale in my shop. So lets go shopping, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."