Friday, April 15, 2011

Okay, Okay....

I'll stop making fun of the morons!


It's just so hard to stop when they make it so easy!

We all know mean girls,
 and bullies....


Remember this kid?


Even the Mother of the bully spoke out,
and said her son got what he deserved.
I concur.
We all know that kid got what he deserved.

Well now...
My bully just keeps coming back.

And while I haven't kicked her ass...

It's hard not to make fun of her.

Especially when she clicks on the "dumbass" label 9 times in a row!

Which....
by design,
  goes right back to where she started!
Over, and over, and over.

She can't stop herself from picking up
every little crumb that I leave for her!

How to confuse an idiot!

I'll try to stop,
really I will.

But when you've been the target of a bully,
it's hard not to enjoy it when they make a fool of themselves.
Repeatedly.

But empathy or pity for her....
Nahhhh!




1 comment:

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."