Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Friends

If I may...
Your life is a sacred journey.
and it's about change,
growth,
discovery,
movement,
transformation,
continually expanding your vision of what is possible,
stretching your soul,
learning to see clearly
and deeply.
Listen to your intuition,
take courageous risks,
embrace challenges
at every step along the way.
Know that:
You are on the path exactly where you are meant to be right now.
And from here,
you can only go forward,
shaping your life story,
into a magnificent tale of triumph,
of healing,
of courage,
beauty,
wisdom,
power,
dignity,
and love.
Happy New Year my Sweet Friends

1 comment:

  1. Oh I needed to read this tonight Teresa.
    I love it and will try and say these words everyday and think of you.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Grandmother always told me, "If you hang around with skunks, you're gonna get some stink on you."